Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My 21st Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I try to enjoy my birthday. But everytime I could not celebrete my birthday. Many reasons are there- maximum exam is held in 28th or 29th april that I cannot enjoy this day.

I have finished, this year, my semester final just day before yesterday (27th april). So I got the chance to celebrete my birthday. I arranged a small party at my home at night. Only my some friends were invited in that party. But my fate plays always with me. I bought my train ticket for going to Chittagong as a result I had not enough time to stay Dhaka on that day. Because my train would left at 11 pm that day and I must have gone out for station within 9:30 pm. I arranged my birthday party at 7:45 in the evening. But I had to wait for all my friends till 8:45 pm. I feeled so upset with their lately coming. At last we celebrete my birthday quickly as I had no enough time and I went out for station before finishing my birthday party.

I was too much angry when I could not find any bus to go to station. The buses which run through the Komolapur Railway Station were stopped at 9 pm. My tension grew up gradually and I was thinking if what should I do. At last I found a bus would go to Motijil. I picked up a ticket and went to motijil. Motijil is not too far away from railway station and about 10 minutes is needed to go to station from motijil. But It was 10:20 pm by my watch. If the bus fell in trafic jam then surely I would miss my train. But at last I reached to the station and arrived Chittagong at 7 am today.

No comments: