Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Dream Girl!!!

It was the story when I was in intermediate 2nd year (2005) student. I lived in South Hostel of Dhaka College, Dhaka.

I am a emotional man which is most bad side of my characteristics what is supposed to me. I like to see dream and music, what should I say, is one of the part of my life. But I like to sing song rather than listenning. I see, however, dreams every night. Actually not only I but also every human dreams and it is natural. When a man reaches the 6th stage of sleep he forgets about his dreams where the 5th stage is called the dreamy stage. But if the sleep is broken at the 5th stage one can remembers about what he has dreamed. So, if we ask someone who gets up at his 6th stage that has he dream that night, he would say "No". Suppose that what will be a situation if someone dream same thing for several days?

Anyway, for many days I used to see a stange dream that was a unknown figure of a girl that came to my dream. I had not seen her before. She appeared in my dreams as a shadow. I tried to know her and wanted to touch her but she was not cought herself. She was like to make me run away behind her.Every time I tried to touch her and at last I failed each time. When I tried to touch or see her clearly then my dream came to break. As I think about her after getting up. Every day she played with me like that in my dreams. My curicity increased gradually and I was unable to know her. I didn't see her face for many days. Then I tried to make a figure of her with carefully but didn't make her clearly. The days passed away like this. And she became my "Dream Girl".

One day, my goodness, I saw the dream girl's face and figure clearly. She was as like as fairy and her face was so cute that I haven't ever seen like this. I cannot explain her beauty and I though everything would be beated by her beauty. Nothing existed that could be compared with her. She was like fairy, round shaped face, hair is slide curbed.

Alas! after that day I did not see her again and she did not appear in my dreams again. She lost forever and it hurted me so much. I was not able to bring her back. And she became my dream girl whom I started to see every time even not in my dreams.

I don't know whether it possible or not to find out like that fairy.

Skjh Jewel

No comments: