Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Interview

Q: What is your favorite song of all time?
A: Apitaaf by Sumon

Q:
Are you an outdoor or an indoor person
A: Indoor

Q: What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
A: Lazy, Talkative, and Simple

Q:
Where do you see yourself in five years?
A: In Telecommunication Sector as a great Engineer

Q: What are you most proud of in your life?
A: I'm a good man

Q: How do you feel?
A: Lonely

Q: Water or 100% Juice?
A: Both of them

Q: Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
A: I don't wanna lose them...

Q: Favorite Place to Eat?
A: At my friend's house....

Q: Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?
A: Soft musical

Q: What is your favorite clothing brand?
A: Cats eye

Q: Most Memorable Past?
A: When I was 19, I had been crying for 3 hours......

Q: Most embarrassing moment?
A: Ei ta na hoi gopon thak.... (Let it be hidden!!)

Q: If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
A: Super Car!!!

Q: Your favorite Disney Films?
A: I don't remember right now

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To be daredable chiken........lolz

Q: Favorite element?
A: Fresh air

Q: What was your last thought?
A: I've forgotten

Q: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape, or other?
A: Opera

Q: Who are you going to vote
for in 2008?
A: Don't know

Q: Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
A: Juice and crackers

Q: Favorite fruit?
A: Mango

Q: Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?
A: A bad cough.... But you should have given "A bad think" as alternative...

Q: Are you a cat or a dog person?
A: No

Q: Would you rather be blind or deaf?
A:
Blind.... I think it's better than....

Q: Define yourself in 3 words...
A: Patience, Emotional and Self-Confident

Q: Do you eat cold cereal at night?
A: Ommmmm.......no

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: I don't get chance to watch TV :(

Q: Kill the spider or let it out?
A: I don't kill any small animal or insect that doesn't disturb me....

Q: Do you shower every single day?
A: Obviousely

Q: Boat or bus?
A: Of course boat if you say for entertainment (But normally bus)....

Q: Where do you want to travel next?
A: Any where that is not known.

Q: What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out
A: No way!!!

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Noodles

No comments: