Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Small Party

Last night, when I came to home, I was so tired. I came home at 11:30 at night. I felt my body too heavy to move.

We enjoyed last night with a small party on the roof of the building of my student. Rasel, Rupok, Noman vai (house owner), Milon (my student, younger brother of Noman vai), Jamal vai, Royel, a cousin of Noman vai and I participated on the party. All of them live in that building except me. I live about half an hour way from that building.

Actually I would not know about the party. I went there to teach my student as a home tuitor. On the way, I was met with Rupok and he told me to go straight to the roof to enjoy the party. Then I went to the roof and met all other members. We set a computer (Rasel's computer) and played various musics. Rasel, Royel, Rupok made fun with their dance. But I didn't know how to dance.

At last at 10:30 at night we ate our main dish of the party and drunk soft drinks. I went away from the party at 11 pm to my home and reached at 11:30 pm. I was really too tired to sit for browsing my net and got sleep at 12:30 midnight...

No comments: