Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Mobile Has Stolen

I always sleep at late night (not at late night, at the beging of the day). But for few days I have been sleeping earlier for my tiredness. I live in ground floor in a 5 storied building. My computer is just beside the window of my room. I always sleep being closed my window at night before sleeping.

Last night I slept earlier at 12.30 am. My room met was browsing the net and sometimes playing games at night. He slept at 2 am but forgot to lock the window. And it might be the high time for a thief to steel things through the window and he deed it last night. Two computer was in series and My room met's mobile was on the computer table where as I always keep my mobile beside my pellow. I kept it at the same place where I always keep it. But the theif was so talent that he stole our two mobiles. I have so surprised to think that how the theif stole the two black mobiles that was impossible to see in that such darkness. I have lost something for the first time in my life.

No comments: